The company provides Business Advisory, Accounting & Tax Services in Hong‐Kong, Vietnam, Singapore, Bangkok.
As a Junior Accountant, you will have the opportunity to gain experience in all areas of accounting in simple entity types, through to complex entity groups.
Your responsible for tasks related to accounting section including:
- Perform data entry for AR, AP to accounting software;
- Account/ bank reconciliations;
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and prepare unaudited financial statements according to legal and financial guidelines;
- Assist with payroll administration;
- Other tasks assigned by manager;
- University graduate, majoring in Accounting
- Must be French‐speaker
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant accounting software (e.g., Xero)
- Being flexible and able to work independently but also in group
- Good English skills ‐ written competency and verbal skills are highly valued
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.