It’s a French.
- Reporting to the General Manager of Vietnam and the CEO of Asia.
- Business development duties: - Assisting with company’s business development strategy in Vietnam, targeting European companies willing to set-up (or already established) in Vietnam, including forming and maintaining relationships with local European Chambers of Commerce and other key institutions, attending, and organizing local events, drafting marketing documents., and other ancillary work.
- Follow-up and coordination between prospects and local team members in Vietnam, for the provision of services covering, but not limited to, market-entry analysis, corporate services, accounting services, treasury services, international tax planning, local tax compliance, relocation of residence and other ancillary consulting services.
- Serve as key point of contact for all customers’ account management matters. Maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships. Ensure the timely and successful delivery of company’s services according to customer needs and objectives. –
- Research on tax matters involving several jurisdictions.
- Other activities will include drafting of mandate agreements, coordination with the accounting department and review of financial statements, coordination with the corporate secretarial department and review of corporate documents, market research and other general research work on a variety of matters, drafting of excel registries and
- All other tasks assigned by General Manager of Vietnam and the CEO of Asia.
- Education Profile: economic and/or legal background, pre or post-graduate.
- Basic Salary & bonus: subject to discussion depending on candidate’s profile.
- Career Growth: Perspectives of longer-term positions
French, Vietnamese and English-speaking mandatory.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.